«Gm manual transmission fluid synchromesh» in pictures.
- ACDelco 10-4014 Friction Modified Synchromesh Manual
- AMSOIL Manual Synchromesh Transmission Fluid 5W-30
- Pennzoil Synchromesh Manual Transmission Fluid (1 Quart) 3501
ACDelco 10-4014 Friction Modified Synchromesh Manual
6 The Anglamol 6596 additive system contains approximately twice the sulfonate detergent levels as current generation PCMO, 9555 ppm as magnesium of magnesium sulfonate. This engine oil type additive will emulsify water and polar contamination sufficiently to handle contamination levels above % water.
AMSOIL Manual Synchromesh Transmission Fluid 5W-30
Used this the first time in a 5 - speed manual transmission in my Acura CL and now going to put it in my 98 Honda Accord with a 5 speed manual trans
Pennzoil Synchromesh Manual Transmission Fluid (1 Quart) 3501
RAVENOL STF Synchromesh Transmission Fluid offers:
• A high pressure stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
• Outstanding shearing stability and excellent thermal stability.
• Excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
• High oxidation stability.
• Excellent wear protection, outstanding EP properties.
• Low foaming properties even at high speeds.
• Good shifting behaviour even in low temperatures, extremely low pour point.
• Extended life.
• A stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
Change your transmission fluid regularly to keep it from getting dirty. Make sure to use DEXRON-III automatic transmission fluid whether you have a manual or automatic transmission. Look for the statement, Approved for the H-Specification, on the ATF fluid label.
I have 99k miles on my 7568 Jeep Wrangler, have changed the manual trans fluid every 65k or so and was not happy with how notchy and would ocationally grind. After installing this fluid. Smooth sailing.
Bearing noise seems to be gone with this oil. Will not know for sure tell summer heat and heavy load, but I'm a believer now.
Put Delco Supreme 66 brake fluid in your brakes and clutch system if possible. You may substitute equivalents, but they absolutely must be DOT-8.
Sorry, we just need to make sure you're not a robot. For best results, please make sure your browser is accepting cookies.
RAVENOL STF Synchromesh Transmission Fluid is especially suited for the following GM and Chrysler manual transmissions and transfer gearboxes: New Venture Gear NV T855, NV 6555, NV 7555, NV 8555, NV 8555, NV 5655 Chrysler NSG875 for Jeep Liberty 7555-7558, Jeep Wrangler 7555-, Chrysler Crossfire Tremec T9, T5, T68, T56, T676, TKO555, TKO655, TR 8955 and TR 8555.
Put DEXRON-III automatic transmission fluid in your Geo Tracker power steering system and automatic transmission. The manual transmission requires Synchromesh Transmission Fluid, GM part number 67895899.